By now we are sure you've heard about COVID-19 more commonly referred to as "Coronavirus". Though, if you have not we'll give you a short synopsis on the virus. COVID-19 is caused by a coronavirus. Coronaviruses are a family of viruses found commonly in humans and many different species of animals including bats, cattle, camel, and cats. In rare cases coronaviruses that infect animals can emerge to infect humans and spread from person to person. This is believed to be the case with COVID-19.
Symptoms of the virus include:
- dry cough
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
With that being said, there is no doubt that COVID-19 has had an immediate and direct impact in each of our lives.
The steps we are taking here at RIGHTSURE.
We are closely monitoring the virus and are doing everything we can to keep our customers and employees safe during this time. As an action to help mitigate the spread our we are taking the following measures:
Our retail office located at 5151 E Broadway Blvd Suite 100 is closed to the public until further notice. During this time we still have full staff working remotely 8am- 5pm Monday-Friday and 7am- 4pm on Saturdays.They are available to assist you via phone, email, text message, and chat bot on our website.
Our Sierra Vista office located at 901 E Fry Blvd is still open to the public from 9am- 6pm Monday- Friday but is now closed on Saturdays. We are working closely with all of our insurance carriers to help those affected by cuts to pay and work hours.
Many of our insurance carriers are adding a leniency to pay or reinstatement's as we know this is a tough time for everyone. If you have any questions or want to see if our Policy Services reps can help you please do not hesitate to give us a call at 520-917-5295 or chat with us via our chat bot.
Please remember, to help avoid/stop the spread of this virus you can take the following steps:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose
- If soap is not available to you, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- practice social distancing- put at least 3 feet between you and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- avoid physical contact when greeting
- Stay home if you are sick
- cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or with your elbow
- wear a face mask if you are sick, if you are not sick you do not need to wear a face mask
- disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- stay calm and informed
- listen to the advice of the CDC, WHO, and your local government
All information above was taken directly from the CDC and WHO websites.
Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, RIGHTSURE is an Insurance Technology firm leveraging cutting edge products with Artificial Intelligence and Insur-tech relationships to help families and businesses in 42 states. By using a unique, client-centered approach, combined with superior technology, RIGHTSURE presents clients with a wide range of Insurance options and a seamless purchasing process. To learn more, visit https://www.rightsure.com or call 520-917-5295.