Off Road Vehicle Insurance
There are many different ways to enjoy the great outdoors.If you are exploring the trails, hitting the links or just spending time outside, you should not have to worry about whether you are still covered by your insurance policy.
RightSure Insurance will help you sift through the insurance policies that will provide you with the specialized coverage you need for your specialized vehicle. While we are focused on protecting your investment, you can focus on having fun.
Are your off-road toys covered?
Contact our team today to discuss your:
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motorsports insurance
Do You Need Insurance for Your Off-Road Vehicle in Tucson and Casa Grande AZ?
The majority of specialized vehicles will not be covered under your standard auto or home insurance policy, especially when you aren’t on your own property. Many state, national or other public parks will require riders and drivers to have the proper amount of insurance to ride within their boundaries.
Keeping Insurance Costs Low
When you want to keep your insurance costs low, there are many different ways that you may be able to receive a discount on the insurance that is covering your specialized vehicle. Some of them include...
- Being safe - If you have a clean driving record and you do not have claims on your insurance policy, you may be able to avoid extra fees or even get a discount.
- Choose your vehicle carefully - When you are purchasing an ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike or other off-road vehicles check with your insurance to see which machines are considered more aggressive and will cost more to insure.
- Own and Insure More Than One - Discounts are often available to the customers that insure more than one specialty vehicle on one policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Although the specialty vehicle policy that each insurance company offers will be unique, there are some common options that are included in this type of insurance. They include:
- Collision coverage - This coverage will cover damage that is incurred in a collision with another vehicle or with another object.
- Property damage liability coverage will ensure that you have the coverage that you need to cover certain damages that are caused to another person's property while operating your vehicle. Sometimes this coverage will provide you with the funds for a legal defense if claims re taken to court.
- Bodily injury liability coverage will cover you against damages if you injure or kill someone while you are operating your specialized vehicle. This coverage may also fund a legal defense if the other party files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage will pay for the covered loss that is a result of an incident other than a collision, such as, fire, theft, or vandalism.
When you head out to enjoy the vehicles that you have purchased, let us help you enjoy the experience and minimize the worries that you have. Talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the motorsports insurance that’s right for you.