If you own a motorhome, travel trailer, camper or even a horse trailer, RV insurance may be a great option to ensure your assets are protected. RIGHTSURE will help you find the RV insurance policy that will provide you with the coverage that you need at a price that works well for you. Take the time to request a quote online and we can provide you quotes from different companies so you can compare the different prices and policies and save money while still getting the best coverage possible.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- If you own an RV that you are using for personal uses or just recreationally, you can insure your vehicle for up to 250 days of the year. This will give you the opportunity to travel and enjoy your vehicle throughout the year.
- When your insurance plan includes liability coverage, any bodily injury, property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage and more. The type of coverage that your liability coverage will provide differs between states and between insurance providers.
- When you are deciding which policy you want to pay for, you may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. When you are choosing your insurance policy you should understand that these factors will help you tailor your needs:
- Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability. This coverage will ensure that your RV as a temporary residence while you are on vacation. If you think you are going to travel to Mexico, you may want to look into getting additional coverage that will cover any physical damage that may occur in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage will provide you with the replacement cost for damage or even loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Roadside Assistance will provide you with 24/7 coverage in case you should breakdown or find that you are in an accident. Some upgrades for this coverage may include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
- You will want to look for a policy that provides you with customer assistance that is available 24/7 to answer any insurance question that you have. If you should call in about a loss that you have had, an insurance professional that will help you get your RV repaired and get back out on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Talk with your insurance company about discounts that are available. Some of the most common discounts that are available are safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- If you choose to insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars, and boats you may be able to save some money.
RIGHTSURE is operated locally to ensure your insurance needs are taken care of. We offer affordable and reliable insurance choices from multiple insurance companies.
Our offices are conveniently located at:
5151 E Broadway Blvd Ste 100
Tucson, Arizona 85711