How to Transfer Your Progressive Policy to a new Agent or State.
If you are in the process of moving or just curious if you can transfer your Progressive Policy to a New Agent, here are 10 easy steps to explain how.
- Transferring your insurance policy can be a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be.
- If you're happy with your current insurance company, call your agent to see if they represent Progressive in your new state.
- If not, RIGHTSURE Insurance Group can help you transfer your policy - we are licensed with Progressive in 42 states.
- Progressive also has a "Find an Agent" tool on their website to help you locate an agent in your area.
- Your agent can help you understand the insurance requirements in your new location and ensure you have the coverage you need.
- Insurance laws can vary from state to state, so it's important to research the specific requirements in your new home.
- If you have prepaid your old policy or recently made a payment, we can assist you in requesting cancellation and obtaining a credit or refund.
- Don't hesitate to call us at 520-917-5295 if you have any questions about transferring your Progressive policy.
- Our Famously Friendly Humans are here to help make the process as smooth as possible.
- Don't wait to transfer your insurance policy - the process is easier than you think if you find the right agency.
Known for our Famously Friendly Humans and Twice Awarded North American Insurance Firm of the Year, Call us today with any insurance questions.
Don't wait any longer to get the insurance coverage you need.
Contact us today at 520-917-529